Are you looking to install a user-friendly, full-featured drive to control and protect motors in pump, HVAC, and industrial markets? Look no further. We have a course for you. Centered around usability, the Franklin Electric Cerus® X-Drive is a variable frequency drive designed to control and protect three-phase motors in industrial, municipal, agricultural, and HVAC sites. Enroll in this self-paced, 30-minute course to learn how you can streamline your setup process by installing this drive.
- You must complete this course in 60 days
- You must view all course components
- Understand the solution the Cerus X-Drive provides, along with product components
- Understand the information and visuals needed to provide a quality service to your customer
- Describe basic installation and programming using the keypad display
- Download & use the optional mobile app, FE Connect for Cerus X-Drive